Allow some time for the app to evaluate and score your Tryp. Tryps are generally scored when you have access to wifi to limit the battery and data usage.
If your Tryp(s) are too short, the scoring engine does not have sufficient information to provide a score. Take some longer Tryps to see if they start recording.
If you are still missing a Tryp or a score on a longer Tryp, there are a few things you can try before reaching out to us.
- Pull down to refresh your Tryps page to see if your Tryp shows up.
- Visit the App or Google Play Store and make sure that you have the latest TrypsScore update installed.
- Check you app settings to ensure
- that your location is set to Allows Allow and your Motion/Fitness setting is On.
- Make sure that you do not have any battery optimization setting/low power mode on. This will interfere with our app being able to track your entire Tryp.
If you have tried all the above, please reach out to us and we will send along your information to our development team so they can look at your account.