Please allow some time for the app to evaluate and score your Tryp as Tryps are generally scored when you have access to wifi so we limit battery and data usage.
If your Tryp(s) are too short, our scoring engine does not have sufficient information to provide a score. Take some longer Tryps to see if they start recording.
If you are still missing a Tryp or a score on a longer Tryp, there are a few things you can try before reaching out to us.
1. Visit the App or Google Play Store and make sure that you have the latest TrypScore update installed.
2. Check that your Location is set to Always Allow and your Motion/Fitness setting is On.
3. Make sure that you do not have any battery optimization setting or low power mode on. This will interfere with our app being able to track your entire Tryp.
4. Ensure that you have assigned your Tryp to either Driver or Passenger.
5. Pull down to refresh your Tryps page to see if your Tryp shows up.
If you have tried all of the above, please reach out to us and we will send along to our development team so they can take a look at your account.